Little Horse features six shades with a clever mix of hot-to-trot names, developing pigments that
radiate the sun’s vital energy and the sky’s fade-to-black process:
- “Sun Worship-Her” rises and shines with a red-orange scorcher that is front and center this season.
- “Rock-a-Guy-Blue” is a tough-tinted shade that offers a raw replication of a midnight sky.
- Cut to daybreak with “Blue Sky’s the Limit,” a uniquely uplifting blue reminiscent of a clear summer day.
- “Weed out the Wimps” offers a whimsical, woodsy green, and a tribute to frolicking barefoot on miles of grassland.
- The barn door bursts open with “Ring Around the Horsie,” a rich, roughed-up rose tone that transitions seamlessly into Fall.
- Little Horse rounds out the collection with “Prairie Fairy,” a flesh-flattering peaches-and-cream that adds a touch of femininity, inspired by earth goddesses everywhere.
The Little Horse theme was developed by emulating “the elements within our environment and mother nature…it’s like capturing part of that landscape and applying it to your nails,” says Creative Director Staci Dao.
Miss’ rebranded Sation nail lacquer line was inspired by commitment to the fingernail professional. Through an improved formula, ergonomic bottle design and flat stem brush with 520 nylon count, Miss maximizes professional results.
Little Horse’s willowy prairie girl and panoramic images whisk you away to the wonder of balmy
meadows and big skies; the perfect place to run, ride and set to ride in August 2012, and is available, along with all Miss products, in local beauty supplies, professional salons and online at www.misspn.com. The Sation nail lacquer line is formaldehyde, toluene and DBP free.